Sunday, September 07, 2014

I see neon lights whenever you walk by....

After two straight Sundays at the Minnesota State Fair, I'll be back in the Patriot bunker for this afternoon's installment of The Closer. I will be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time.

At 1:00, I will play a pre-recorded interview with political wonk Matt Mackowiak. Matt and I discuss the prospects for the GOP regaining a majority in the U.S. Senate, the story lines from this past week surrounding the gubernatorial races in Wisconsin and Matt's home state of Texas and the latest on the indictment of current Texas governor Rick Perry.

Then at 2:00, my friend Jeff Kolb will join the broadcast to discuss the local political scene. We'll specifically chat about the bizarre story surrounding Michelle MacDonald, the GOP endorsed candidate for MN Supreme Court, as well as discuss the latest on Minnesota's own gubernatorial race.

Since this is the first Sunday of the 2014 NFL regular season, I will likely check in on how my Vikings are faring as well (for the record, I'm predicting they'll finish 7-9 this season).


So please give us call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics we plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

------------------------------------

No comments: