Tuesday, September 23, 2014

In case you're wondering,....

.....the White House's current occupant is still participating in Amateur Hour.






My friend (and filmmaker) Michael Wilson had perhaps the best reaction to this, via his Facebook page.


In boot camp once, I was mopping a shower at the back of the squad bay. A captain comes in the door and I'm the first one to see him. You're supposed to come to attention and yell "attention on deck!" But I panicked, came to attention with the mop in my right hand and saluted with my left. The captain looks at me and says with disgust, "you gotta be f***ing kidding me." Aside from being a metaphor for my career in the Marine Corps, I know how Obama feels. After an hour with a drill instructor standing over him making him do push-ups and thrust-kicks until he vomits, the President will probably never do that again.

That's a Pay-Per-View event if I've ever heard of one!

------------------------------

No comments: