Sunday, June 17, 2012

Believe in me, I'm with the high command......

It's a reunion of sorts on today's edition of The Closer, which will air on AM 1280 The Patriot from 1-3 PM Central time. It was seven years ago on Father's Day when I made my debut on Twin Cities radio with my good friend Greg Bittner.


 As such, Greg has graciously agreed to join me in studio to reminisce as well as opine on the news of the week.

And since it is Father Day, I invite all you Dads to call in to the program to share your perspective as a Father. Even if you aren't a Dad, I invite you to call in as well to perhaps share an anecdote or memory of your Pop.


 So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------


No comments: