Thursday, January 01, 2009

Looking ahead to the new year!

Happy New Year everyone!!

January 1 is the one day when there is the most collective optimism about life, a chance to "start over" if you will.

For my family, I predicted 2008 would be a great year for us. I guess that's because 2007 was so wrought with peril that '08 could do nothing but get better. Granted my father-in law's passing in February was a difficult way to start the year. But we held strong in the knowledge that the Lord would never leave us nor forsake us.

I could make predictions as to what is to occur in 2009, like our family expanding, more opportunities to travel, another job change, etc. But I choose to seek the Lord's will and determine what He has in store.

May 2009 be all you hope for and desire!

-------------------------------------------

No comments: