Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First day at the new workplace.

Here’s what awaited me at my desk on day one of the new job today:





I have to say that it’s a far cry from what I found on the initial day of my very first Accounting job back in September 1993:





Yes, the office where I was to work had a bad roach problem. No small wonder that I only lasted eight months at that job.

But I digress.

I have to say that I am the most optimistic about this particular job than any I’ve had within the past ten years. I am working in a growing industry with a company which has gone from zero to a half-billion dollars in revenue in two years! And from what I’ve been able to gather, my co-workers like to hang loose and have fun while in the work place. Compare that to my last permanent job where everyone walked around like they were in dire need of extra fiber in their diets.

Suffice it to say that I plan on returning tomorrow!

------------------------------------------

No comments: