Friday, February 01, 2008

Goal update: January 2008 weight loss.

Just for kicks, I decided to look at my weight loss results for January 2007. That month I went from 218 to 209.5.

Not bad.

But January ’08 has seen an even better outcome, as I dropped a whopping 11 ½ pounds!!!

While I was severely disappointed in myself for getting back up to 218, I’m ecstatic that I am once again in range of getting below 200 lbs. for the first time in about nine years. Now that I’m at 206.5, the challenge for me now is to not rest on my accomplishments. I always fall into the trap of rewarding myself with bad food (i.e. pizza, ice cream, donuts, etc.) when I have some success.

No more!!

Once again, I’m setting my birthday (May 24) as a target date to hit the ultimate goal of 195.

Until next time…..

------------------------------------------------

No comments: