Saturday, November 17, 2007

Greetings from the Rocky Mountain state!!

Wrapping up a quick little excursion in Colorado, I am putting together a short blog post from the Fort Collins, CO Starbucks.

I will post some pictures sometime over the next couple days of a long hike we went on in Rocky Mountain National Park Friday afternoon. At one point we were over 9,000 feet above sea level!

I've basically been cut off from the world until today. In fact, I just now learned A-Rod re-signed with the Yanks and Barry Bonds has been indicted. However, Bonds has yet to turn himself in because he is currently hunting and fishing in --of all places--Colorado! Hmmm. Now that I think of it, I did see some bulky guy fly fishing along the Big Thompson River yesterday.

Developing.

-----------------------------------------------

No comments: