Sunday, May 17, 2020

I believe I can see the future 'cause I repeat the same routine......

These days the "routine" is doing pretty much everything in my home office, including the radio show. As such, today's 2-hour edition of The Closer will be live from my home studio, beginning at 1:00 PM Central Time.

In the first hour I will discuss the big stories both locally and nationally concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, specifically how so many got it so wrong about Georgia.

Then at 2:00 pm, Townhall columnist and longtime friend of the broadcast Katie Kieffer will check in to discuss her latest piece entitled "Google's monopoly on speech."


So please call (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics we plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 or, if you're near downtown Minneapolis/West Metro area, 107.5 FM on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio as well as Amazon Alexa (just say "Alexa, play The Patriot Minneapolis")If you're unable to tune in live, please check out my podcast page for the latest show post.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #NARNShow or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------

No comments: