Wednesday, August 01, 2018

30 years of Excellence In Broadcasting

It was 30 years ago today when conservative radio titan Rush Limbaugh began his national talk show. I commemorated on his 20th anniversary what he meant to me in my political conversion from left to right at age 23 in 1992.

While I dreamed of being a radio host since before I knew Rush existed, his show only fortified that desire as I listened to him on a regular basis. And now that I've had my own weekly radio show for just over 7 years, I'll be eternally grateful that a regular guy like Rush set the standard in the industry.

Oh, and you know Rush is still a huge deal when the sitting President of the United States takes time out of his day to chat with him on this milestone anniversary.

Thank you again, Rush. For everything.

------------------------------------------------

No comments: