Sunday, June 17, 2018

There's a place up ahead and I'm goin' just as fast as my feet can fly...

I've been very lightly engaged in this news since Wednesday, so I apologize if I miss out on some of the more pressing stories. Nevertheless, The Closer will be on the air from 2:00 until 3:00 PM Central Time.

At 2:30, I will welcome Miss Minnesota Michaelene Karlen a mere 17 hours after receiving her new title.

In the non-guest segments, I will weigh in on the Trump-Kim nuclear summit. I also wanna address Twitter's CEO becoming the latest high profile victim of the Twitter mob.


So please call (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics we plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 or, if you're near downtown Minneapolis/West Metro area, 107.5 FM on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio. If you're unable to tune in live, please check out my podcast page for the latest show post.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #NARNShow or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------

No comments: