Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My own personal PSA

Just wanna throw something out to ya. If you use the vacuous political arguments emitted by Jimmy Kimmel as confirmation for your worldview/political opinions, please note from that moment forward you will have absolutely zero credibility with me when discussing political/social issues.

Am I saying you should cease with citing Kimmel as some sort of expert on policy? No. Quite the opposite in fact. I want you to shout it from the hills if one of your main sources to validate your musings is a late night TV host who is long on emotion & demagoguery but woefully lacking on facts. It makes it absurdly easy for me to determine whom to completely and utterly ignore in political discussions.

That is all.

----------------------------------------

No comments: