Sunday, May 31, 2015

Just a little more time is all we're asking for......

After a rare and well deserved break last week, I make my return to the Patriot bunker for today's edition of The Closer. The two-hour extravaganza begins at 1:00 pm Central Time.

In the two weeks since I was last on the air, I was battling a lingering illness most of that time. As such, I've felt somewhat disconnected from the news. Nevertheless, I will spend the first hour talking national politics, including President Obama's executive amnesty getting thwarted by the 5th circuit, two more Democrat presidential candidates to oppose Hillary in 2016, etc.

At 2:15, 1st term MN legislator (and my state rep) Abigail Whelan will stop by. Rep. Whelan will share her general impressions of her first legislative session, weigh in on the yet-to-be scheduled special session and discuss a bill she sponsored entitled Born Alive Infants Protection Act.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------------

No comments: