Sunday, March 22, 2015

I remember when you used to be the talk of the town....

I'm hearing of a Winter Weather Advisory being issued in the Twin Cities today. As such, it's probably best that you locals stay indoors and tune in to the Northern Alliance Radio Network this afternoon. I'll be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 Central Time.

Some of the items I plan on addressing included the Scott Walker comms staffer kerfuffle, MNsure being in peril, news where the NFL may be on the downside, etc.

At 1:30 I'll be joined by Alpha News's new Chief Capitol reporter Julia Erynn. We'll discuss Julia's new venture as well as some of the news stories she's reported on this past week.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

---------------------------------------------

No comments: