Thursday, September 15, 2011

Prayers for the Abeler family

I was shocked and saddened to learn that my State Representative Jim Abeler lost one of his six sons Wednesday evening.

A statement from Jim himself:

So sad to let you know that our 22 year-old son Josiah passed away last night due to a seizure while he slept. We are shocked yet mostly peaceful, though we miss him terribly already. He was a senior business major at Bethel and enjoyed his work at Costco. We would appreciate your prayers as we ask the Lord to strengthen us and all those who were touched by him. And thanks to the many who have already reached out. It means a lot.


I ask that you join me in prayers for the Abeler family over their loss. I pray they receive peace and comfort which will transcend all understanding.

--------------------------------------------

No comments: