Saturday, June 03, 2023

You can't get back what you've erased..........

With my friend and Northern Alliance Radio Network colleague Mitch Berg away on assignment, I will assume the reins of The Headliner this afternoon. The 2-hour broadcast gets started at 1:00 PM Central Time. 


In the first hour, I'll discuss how Minnesota's giant political leap leftward continues to get the attention of national publications. I will also weigh in on the insufferable fanfare over June being "Pride month."


In the 2:00 hour I will opine on the latest in presidential politics. 


Finally at 2:30, author Robert Delahunty will join the broadcast to discuss a book he co-authored with John Yoo entitled The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Supreme Court.



So please call (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics we plan on addressing.

 
You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 or, if you're near downtown Minneapolis/West Metro area, 107.5 FM on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio as well as Amazon Alexa (just say "Alexa, play The Patriot Minneapolis")If you're unable to tune in live, please check out my podcast page for the latest show post.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #NARNShow or "Like" our Facebook page, where we also conduct a "Live Stream" of the broadcast.

Until then.....


------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Matthew Skocilich said...

No, I can/will not defend the Dodgers caving in to the LGBTQ+ mob.
I will still root for them.

jerrye92002 said...

I need somebody cleverer than I to answer a question, and my DFL representative is worthless on policy matters. The question: Now that Congress has passed the Deficit Reduction Act or whatever they are claiming it is, wherein they "claw back" all "unspent COVID relief funds," and considering that the MN (DFL) Legislature just voted to SPEND every penny of that and more, what now brown cow?