Saturday, November 05, 2022

Yes, this is real

I follow exactly zero series on network television, so I'm not at all familiar with the NBC medical drama New Amsterdam


The caption on the tweet gives away the latest episode's content, yet I still found myself saying "No way is that real!!!!" It is though.





I actually showed the clip to my wife without her seeing Tim Graham's description. As she watched it, she guessed the following scenarios to which cast was reacting: 


  • Nuclear War
  • The President of the United States being assassinated
  • The terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001 

My understanding is this show is set in New York City, a veritable abortion sanctuary. I'm guessing the next episode will feature one of the enterprising hospital staff starting a foundation to raise money in an effort to fly in pregnant girls from, say, Alabama or Mississippi due to their oppressive Christian families ostracizing them. Start warming up those Emmy speeches, folks. 

--------------------------------------------

No comments: