Sunday, April 17, 2022

I can't see much of a future unless we find out what's to blame....

Most radio shows take off Easter weekend, but not the Northern Alliance Radio Network. While today's edition of my radio show The Closer is technically an original broadcast, I prerecorded it yesterday. Regardless, the 2-hour bonanza gets started at 1:00 PM Central Time.  


In the first hour I chat with two GOP candidates vying for Minnesota statewide offices. At 1:00, it'll be Dennis Smith, who is seeking the Republican nomination for MN Attorney General. Then at 1:30 we'll play my interview with Kim Crockett, who is seeking the office of Secretary of State. 


In the 2:00 hour, I'll weigh in on Elon Musk's attempted purchase of Twitter and the ensuing derangement of leftists. I will also discuss Alpha News' exclusive story on two DFL office holders allegedly receiving special treatment from law enforcement after their August car accident. 


 
You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 or, if you're near downtown Minneapolis/West Metro area, 107.5 FM on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio as well as Amazon Alexa (just say "Alexa, play The Patriot Minneapolis")If you're unable to tune in live, please check out my podcast page for the latest show post.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #NARNShow or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....


------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: