Saturday, December 28, 2019

See ya next decade

My day job will be taking me out of town thru New Years Eve, so blogging will likely be non-existent until 2020. 

In checking my numbers, the total number of posts here in 2019 is the lowest number I've put forth since 2011. A lot of factors contributed to that, not the least of which being that I traveled more for my job this past year than at any point in my 25+ year career in my vocation. Also, continuing to point out the sh*t show that is American politics can be quite draining. As such, I have been devoting more time to other activities (particularly in my faith) in an effort to provide a diversion. 

So what will 2020 bring? Given it's a presidential election year, we can say with certainty that the nuttiness won't die down. 

Until then..................

-----------------------------------------------

No comments: