Monday, October 29, 2018

World Series champion Boston Red Sox

I don't like to brag.....

.....bah, who am I kidding? YES I DO!!!!

The Boston Red Sox won their fourth World Series in 15 years Sunday evening by defeating the Los Angeles Dodgers 4 games to 1.....which I predicted. 




And when Boston's Steve Pearce hit a two-run homer off Dodgers' starter Clayton Kershaw in the first inning of Game 5, I tweeted this:




That prognostication also came to fruition.

I took a little more interest in this series given I was in attendance at Fenway Park Game 1!











A post shared by Brad Carlson (@brad_carlson) on


I can hardly put into words the exhilaration I felt over my first Fenway experience. And, as promised, sang Sweet Caroline after the top of the 8th inning.





 Only about 120 days until pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training!!

----------------------------------------

No comments: