Saturday, December 31, 2016

Final post of 2016

I have been bogged down lately at the job, even traveled this past week to the thriving metropolis that is Tulsa, OK. As such, posting has been lite for the past 10 days.

So. 2016, huh? An equally historic and bizarre year. For me personally, I had a great year! While I had some personal challenges (4 months unemployed in the spring being the most notable), I felt it was a blessed year in terms of the strengthening of my faith as well as making some new friendships. Also, I produced 271 posts on this blog, which is the second biggest annual total in this site's 12-year history.

Anyhow, I'm not nearly an ambitious enough writer to compile "Year in Review" posts, so I will look back at 2016 on tomorrow's radio show.

With that, I wish you all a blessed 2017 and look forward to continuing to share my perspectives on current events via this blog. Thanks as always for indulging me in this crazy little hobby called "blogging."


-----------------------------------------------

No comments: