Sunday, March 06, 2016

I know, I've been foolin' myself too long.....

I love March! The spring season is within sight which means the opportunity for some outdoor broadcasts. For today however, we'll be in the Patriot bunker for the latest edition of The Closer. The 1-hour festivities begin at 2:00 PM Central Time.

I'll take the first couple of segments to discuss Super Tuesday, where my home state Republicans know what's up. 

Oh, and are you interested in attending AM 1280 The Patriot's 15th birthday party?!?! We have two 4-packs of tickets to give away, so be sure to be prepared to answer some simple trivia questions (you can always use Google to ascertain the answers. I won't tell anyone). 

At 2:30, Rep. Jim Nash (R-Waconia) will stop by to discuss the upcoming Minnesota Legislative session which will be kicking off on Tuesday. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

----------------------------------

No comments: