Sunday, December 13, 2015

So I pulled out a suit about the same color as my BMW.....

With the Vikings having already played their week 14 game this past Thursday, I should have a lot more attentive listeners than normal (I hope!!!). Anyhow the one-hour radio extravaganza we call The Closer begins at 2:00 PM Central Time.

Naturally I'll have an opinion or two on Donald Trump's proposal to ban Muslim immigrants from entering the U.S. and how it's affected his polling numbers. I'll also discuss other presidential candidate news. 

At 2:30 I will welcome to the Patriot bunker author/Alzheimer's Advocate/2012 Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen Bailey Wachholz. Earlier this year Bailey completed her first book entitled Such a Pretty Young Lady: Grandma's Journey with Alzheimer's, so she'll be on to promote this endeavor as well as share how this benefits her advocacy. 


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------

No comments: