Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hiatus

Blogging will be close to nonexistent over the next week. I will even be taking a rare and well-deserved break from the radio show this Sunday. 

Those who follow me on social media are probably aware of a death in my family but I'll share the news here as well. My wife's sister (and only sibling) Donna passed away unexpectedly this past Saturday. She was only 48 years old (obituary here). There will be many family members and friends coming through town this week, so the fetching Mrs. Carlson and I will be doing a lot of hosting, greeting, etc. 

If you're so inclined, please extend prayers or any other karmic interventions towards the family. My mother-in law in particular, as she has her own litany of health problems but still has the unfathomable burden of burying a child. 

We'll talk again soon, friends. 

-------------------------------------------------

No comments: