Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm just a normal boy that sank when I fell overboard....

Given the Twin Cities weather of late, I can't tell whether it's mid December or mid March. Regardless, it's a Sunday so that means another edition of my radio program The Closer. I will be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 pm Central Time. 

In the first hour, I will look back at some of the top news stories from this past week, both locally and nationally, whether it's sports, politics or legal stuff (How's that for narrowing it down?). 

Then for the entire 2:00 hour, I welcome back to the program Miss Minneapolis 2014 Julia Schliesing


For those who have been regular listeners of my program for at least the past year, you know that Julia was a regular contributor for a few months earlier in 2014. Anyhow, she has about three weeks remaining in her reign as Miss Minneapolis, so she'll stop by the Patriot bunker as part of her farewell tour. We'll get her perspective on what the past 11 months has been like as a title holder as well as have her share a very special announcement about her future!


So please give me call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

------------------------------------

No comments: