Sunday, November 23, 2014

Everybody here's a number, not a name; But I guess that's all right with me.....

The last broadcast before Thanksgiving, so let's just say I'm thankful to be broadcasting on another Sunday afternoon. Today's edition of The Closer will be on from 1:00 until 3:00 pm Central Time. 

At 1:30, political wonk Matt Mackowiak will be on to discuss President Obama's unilateral action on immigration reform as well as the latest on the legal saga of Texas governor Rick Perry. 

Then at 2:15, great basketball mind Mike McCollow will join me to chat about yet another seemingly lost season for our Minnesota Timberwolves as well as the beginning of the college basketball season. 

In the non-guest segments, I will talk about the Adrian Peterson suspension handed down by the NFL as well as happenings on the local political scene. 


So please give me call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

------------------------------------

No comments: