Sunday, May 11, 2014

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.....

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there as well as those who have moms. I hope you enjoy your respective celebrations today, which hopefully includes indulging in The Closer this afternoon. I will be on the air from 1:00 until 3:00 Central Time. 

My only guest on this day will be regular NARN contributor (and Miss Minneapolis 2014) Julia Schliesing. With exactly one month until the Miss Minnesota pageant kicks off, Julia will update us on her preparation as well as any other exploits from this past week. She also has been reminding us it's crunch time for fundraising, so please feel free to help her out as she presses forth in her quest to reduce the suicide rate

I'll also opine on the local and national political news from this past week as well as throw in my two cents on the NFL draft. 


So please give me call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to discuss any of the topics I plan on addressing. You can also text comments/questions to (651) 243-0390.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link, or check us out via iheart radio

Even though I have a face for radio, there is a UStream channel where you can watch the broadcast, if you so desire. Check it out here.  

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

--------------------------------------

No comments: