Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just when things went right doesn't mean they were always wrong......

Assuming my access card to the radio station's entrance still works, I'll be live on the air this afternoon from 1:00 pm until 3:00 Central time on AM 1280 The Patriot.

Say, you remember how Mitt Romney was the inevitable GOP nominee for President? Well I'll dig in to how Newt Gingrich has long passed the "flavor of the month" status and is in prime position to take the Iowa caucuses. I'll also discuss how Gingrich's improbable ascension over the past several months has the Obama reelection team scrambling.

At 1:30, I will be joined by author Mary Corbett via telephone. Mary's latest book is entitled National Guard 101: A Handbook for Spouses, which provides insight into the military institution that has been around for 375 years!

At 2:00, Jake Loesch of Minnesotans United for All Famillies will join me in studio. MN United is a nonpartisan organization committed to defeating the Minnesota Marriage Amendment, which will be voted on by Minnesotans in November 2012.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

No comments: