Sunday, October 09, 2011

Tell us General, is it party time? If it is, can we all come?

In what has been the most prolific radio broadcast schedule in my brief career, I will be on the air from 6:00 pm until 7:00 Central time TONIGHT on AM 1280 The Patriot. This will be my third broadcast in the past 48 hours, but there is still a lot to cover.

I'll discuss this past weekend's happenings at the 2011 Midwest Leadership Conference in Minneapolis and how GOP Presidential candidate Herman Cain continues to rack up straw poll wins. But can he carry that momentum into primary and caucus season?

I also want to discuss Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid invoking the so-called "nuclear option" to block a vote on President Obama's jobs bill. I'll discuss how such a tactic could serve to come back and haunt the Democrats within the next year-and-a-half.

Finally, there's always something developing in regards to Obama administration blunders/scandals like Solyndra as well as Operation Fast and Furious.



So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

-------------------------------------------

No comments: