Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Brown will do for you

While Scott Brown is not my ideal GOP politician (appears cut out in the mold of a John McCain or Jim Ramstad Republican) I definitely applaud his "take the bull by the horns" approach in responding to concerns of not only Massachusetts residents but Americans across the country.

And as the Today show host Meredith Vieira learned Wednesday, Senator-elect Brown will stand firm in his message, especially when the elite media attempts to distort his stances on the issues.




To paraphrase the First Lady of the U.S.: For the first time in my adult lifetime I'm really proud of Massachusetts! Not just because a Republican won, but because I think people are hungry for change. I have been desperate to see Massachusetts moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment.

-------------------------------------------

No comments: