Friday, April 05, 2024

Full time lunacy

If I've learned anything from the past two years with Minnesota Dems controlling all of state government is that I can retire the phrase "There's no way they can come up with any more outlandish ideas."


The most recent galaxy brain suggestion is.....a full-time Legislature?!?!?! 


I mean, they blew through a historic budget surplus (and then some) in the five-month long legislative session last year. Can you imagine what they could do while being in session year round????


Rep. Jim Nash (R-Waconia) had some thoughts, and they're not at all appealing. 

 




I'm not being the least bit hyperbolic when I say that if indeed such a thing comes to fruition, a "For Sale" sign will be pounded into my front yard that very day. 


-------------------------------------------

No comments: