Friday, March 02, 2018

If you're out and about Saturday morning....

....feel free to stop by the Mall of America (East rotunda area) anytime between 7:00 and 10:00 AM, where I will be emceeing the festivities for the Walk to Cure Arthritis. Given that my own mother has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, I am definitely on board with any organization looking for ways to raise funds for research.

This emcee opportunity came about at the recommendation of Miss Minnesota Brianna Drevlow, whose 10-year old sister Brenna is living with juvenile arthritis. As it so happens, Brenna is also this year's youth honoree for the walk!

If I don't see ya there, my feelings won't be hurt.....much. You can just placate me by donating to the Arthritis Foundation directly (click here).

Thanks for your support. 😀

-------------------------------------



No comments: