Thursday, October 05, 2017

Tell us how ya really feel

Former First Lady Michelle Obama recently had some harsh words for women who voted Donald Trump for President.

"Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice," she said at the Inbound 2017 conference in Boston, according to video from inside the event.

"What does it mean for us as women that we look at those two candidates, as women, and many of us said, that guy, he's better for me, his voice is more true to me," Obama said. "Well, to me that just says you don't like your voice. You like the thing you're told to like."

I've said it many times before and I'll say again. There are few things more stunningly arrogant than someone telling a person what is or isn't in his/her best interest.

As usual, conservative commentator Michelle Malkin didn't pull any punches in response to Mrs. Obama's viewpoint.





Oof. For Mrs. Obama's sake, I hope rhetorical burns are covered under Obamacare.

--------------------------------

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

But how does she really feel about this?

My favorite was where Mrs. Obama claimed (falsely it turns out) that the GOP side of the aisle was all shades of gray, when in fact there are quite a few minority and female Republicans, and for that matter the suit color of choice appears to be navy or black. Maybe get the 'ol eyes checked, Mrs. Obama?