Saturday, February 03, 2007

Goal update.

I’m a goal-oriented person as it is. So when I made a resolution to lose some weight, many felt that it was a passing fancy. I was barraged with statistics like the fact health club memberships are at their highest at the beginning of a year.

Nevertheless, I decided I wanted to be 195 pounds by my 38th birthday on May 24. That gave me approximately 4 ½ months to lose 23 pounds.

I am happy to report that for the month of January I have gone from 218 lbs. to 209.5!!

I’m well on my way to being below 200 lbs. for the first time since early 1999.

Yes, it’s going to be a great summer!

1 comment:

Leo Pusateri said...

Congratulations!

A lofty goal, to be sure.

Our eldest is getting married in May...

I'm aiming to lose 30 pounds by then.

I start the day after the Super Bowl. :)