Sunday, September 10, 2006

A look back at the Minnesota Organization of Bloggers soiree.

I think it is safe to say that a good time was had by all at the summer MOB party Saturday evening.

The festivities took place at Keegan's Irish Pub in NE Minneapolis. As usual, it was a wonderful opportunity to fellowship with many of my favorite bloggers.



Here I am pictured with Captain Ed Morrissey of Captains Quarters blog. How often do you get to chat with a guy who has played golf with William F. Buckley and also was instrumental in bringing down the Canadian Liberal Party?



Mitch Berg of Shot in the Dark. Mitch's blog is one of my personal favorites because of his great political insights combined with a rapier wit. His site is a daily read for me.
You want to read one of the funniest blogs out there? Check out the humorous writings of Katie (right, with my wife) on her site Yucky Salad with Bones. Her insights on family, pop culture and politics have provided me with the most laugh-out-loud moments of any blog I've read.

Posted by Picasa
Rex Newman (a/k/a Speed Gibson). Speed will always have a special place in my heart for his kind review of the radio show I did in June 2005 with my good friend Greg Bittner.

I also had the opportunity to chat (albeit briefly) with the likes of King Banaian, Learned Foot, Derek Brigham, Gary Miller, Marty Andrade and David Strom.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Winter MOB gathering!

-----------------------------

No comments: