Sunday, September 18, 2011

If it were easy as fishin', you could be a musician....

As I make my reappearance this evening on the Northern Alliance Radio Network, it will have been exactly 36 days since I was last in the Patriot bunker. Yes, this evening from 6:00 pm until 7:00 Central time, the reincarnation of The Closer (now known as The Brad-cast) will take place on AM 1280 The Patriot.

And what a news week it has been, as my Congresswoman Michele Bachmann made hay in the CNN/Tea Party debate last Monday as well as post-debate in her attacks on GOP nominee leader Rick Perry. Did she really kill all of the momentum she obtained during the debate?

Meanwhile, last Tuesday, the citizens residing in New York Congressional district nine elected to the US House Bob Turner, the first Republican in nearly ninety years to occupy that seat. Is this yet another rebuke of the Obama presidency? It would appear so.

I'll then kick it into overdrive as I discuss the seemingly desperate Obama administration and their attempts to get into a solid position for reelection. Specifically, we'll check out some of the tactics they've undertaken to try to hammer home the same message which has been rejected over and over and over again.


So please give me a call at (651) 289-4488 if you'd like to weigh in on any of the topics I plan on addressing.

You can listen live in the Twin Cities at AM 1280 on your radio dial. In and out of the Minneapolis-St Paul area, you can listen to the program on the Internet by clicking this link.

And if you're so inclined, follow along on Twitter at #narn or "Like" our Facebook page.

Until then.....

--------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Douglas said...

The Closer was a great title for you! But if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.

Brad Carlson said...

I don't mind the new title. Did you get the impression I was crowing about it?